We understand your family is experiencing a high level of pressure and stress at the present time. Our social worker can help you and your family cope with the emotional, physical and financial stress in different ways. With the help of our social worker, you can acquire help and support from various community and local health resources.
Our services include:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
If you want to know more, we’ll gladly assist you. Simply call us at 303-344-0051 or you can use our online message form in our Contact Us page.