Because we understand how difficult these transitions in life can be, our admissions team will gently guide the patient and loved ones through the admissions process, answering all of your questions. We will assist and support your decisions regarding hospice care, empowering your choices in the most significant decisions.
- Medical Director
- Skilled Nursing
- Social Workers
- Restorative Therapy (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
- Hospice Aide
We also provide these additional services with NO additional cost to you:
- Medication related to terminal diagnosis
- Medical equipment include incontinent supplies, hospital bed, wheelchair
- Dietary Counseling
- Grief support for patients, loved ones and caregiver
- Respite care, community resource referrals
- Bereavement counseling, memorial services
- Volunteer services including companionship for 10 hours/week, transportation, etc.
We service most Denver Metro areas from Louisville down Larkspur, from Golden to Brighton.